Our guest post program is specifically designed for experts interested in publishing one or a few posts on our website around our niches of inspirational, nature, health, science, tech and spirituality.
We charge an editorial and publishing fee of $20.
If you are interested in producing a guest post for us, please follow the below:
- Email email@example.com with the subject of ‘GUEST POST PITCH’.
- Include 3-4 topic ideas that you wish you produce original content for.
- Please ensure that the topics are fitting with our current categories on Consciously Inspired.
- Once a topic has been agreed upon, please return the finished article for review and posting. Please allow up to 14 days for your blog post to be added to consciouslyinspired.com
What you get for becoming a guest poster on Consciously Inspired:
- Authorship credit for the post.
- The opportunity to include a short bio at the end of your post.
- The opportunity to include links to your website and social media accounts, which will be embedded in your author bio.
There are some rules, however (post guidelines):
- DO NOT send us an email with your copy.
- Niches to write about should be based on inspirational, nature, health, science, tech and spirituality
- Posts must be 800 words or more in length.
- All submitted content must belong to you, be original, and not be published elsewhere in any form.
- Your post should contain an interesting or catchy title and be SEO-friendly.
- All posts must be focused on quality with the idea of adding value for our readers.
- The content may be based on research, facts, or experience.
- The content must cover the topic in detail, as we do not accept incomplete content.
- The content must be relevant to the subject matter of our site.
- When quoting others, you must cite the source.
- 1-3 target keywords for SEO
- SEO Best practices – please provide up to 3 keywords with your content. Write engaging content with headlines that encourage clicks. The URL should contain your keywords, as should your content and headlines. Please ensure you pass your keywords through to us with your original content
- We reserve the right to add affiliate links or advertising in or around a guest post.
- We do not accept posts that include links to low-value websites or blogs.
- We do not accept posts containing affiliate links.
- By submitting your guest post for review, you agree to our guest post agreement.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Will I get paid for my writing?
A: Writing a guest post for Consciously Inspired is an unpaid position. In exchange for your contributions, you will get a byline on every post you write and an author bio that can include links to your website and social media profiles.
Q: What should I write about?
A: We are looking to you for ideas about what you think our readers will be interested in! As an expert in your particular area, we encourage you to share your insight and insider knowledge to help our readers grow their own businesses.
Q: Can I post my articles on my own site or other sites?
A: Your article should be exclusive to Consciously Inspired and shouldn’t be posted anywhere else, including your own site.
Q: Can I post a teaser or a link to my article on my own site?
A: Yes, we encourage you to post a link to your guest post on your own website or social media accounts as soon as it is live. As long as it is just an introduction and a link, this will be perfectly fine.
Q: If I submit a guest post, is it guaranteed to get published?
A: We want to publish as many high-quality posts as we can, but we cannot guarantee that we will publish your guest post. We reserve the right to refuse to publish any submitted post that does not meet our guidelines or for any other reason; however, if you follow the above guidelines carefully, you greatly increase the probability that we will publish it.